Homepage » Minecraft Mods »
Author: shadowmage45 ❘ September 24, 2018 ❘ 532,486 views
Ancient Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 adds dozens of features that influence the Minecraft experience. Ancient Warfare allows for the player to be the leader of his own settlement, and eventually nation. Ancient Warfare adds NPCs which live in the same town as the player and work around, helping the player grow the town. You can turn your people into soldiers, archers, commanders, workers, and much more. You can lead your people on to battle against enemies. Ancient Warfare adds new items and blocks.
Ancient Warfare has been split into a multi-module release. There is a single Core module that all other modules rely on for shared functionality. Each other module may be installed individually, or in any other combination desired. The non-core modules are – Automation, NPCs, Structure Generation, and Core. Each of these modules focuses on a single aspect of the mod.
- Core Module: Adds core functionality and shared code needed by all other modules.
- Structure Module: Adds template based structure generation during World Gen. Includes in-game tools for creation of new templates, as well as a few tools to aid in map creation in general.
- Automation Module: Includes machines to automate crop farming, tree farming, misc resource farming (mushroom, reed, cactus), animal farming, mining, and resource processing (ores). Also includes a full featured MJ and RF compatible energy transport network.
- NPC Module: Adds Player recruitable NPC for combat and utility purposes. Multiple varieties of combat NPC are available (melee, ranged, medic, others), as well as several varieties of non-combat/utility NPCs (worker, item courier, barterer/trader).
- Forge/FML based mod, for greater mod compatibility.
- Open source. Source will be available for view/download/contributions.
- Supports localizations.
- Built in team system for PVP support.
- NEI Plugin available.
- Integrated BuildCraft support.
- Most vehicle/npc/ammunition stats customizable through config files.
- User configurable world-gen settings.
- User driven structure system, add/edit/modify structures to suit your liking.
- 100+ vehicle types currently available
- 50+ Ammo types (everything from pebbles to rockets)
- Land, Sea, and Air vehicles are available
- Varying ranks of vehicle for different performance levels on the same model
- Vehicles have unique stats and use different ammo types
- Multiple ammo types available per-vehicle
- Special-Function Vehicles are available (item transport, battering ram)
- Server-based movement system for reliable and predictable motion handling.
- Much improved aim system including mouse-look based aim.
- Much improved aim of NPCs while on vehicles using new trajectory system.
- Custom path-finding engine to more fully accommodate mod-blocks and ladders.
- Custom AI System — Fuzzy logic priority based system
- Custom Targeting System — MMORPG derived ‘threat list’ based targeting system
- Configurable AI Targeting — Select the targets for any/all NPCs through config file
- Configurable Entity Aggro Settings — Select the targets that will become aggro versus NPCs via config
- Combat and civilian NPCs are available
- Food based Upkeep system provides a ‘fuel’ balance mechanism (values configurable via config file)
- Courier NPC provides an alternative to tube networks for item and inventory manipulation.
- Configurable performance options in config file
- 40+ NPC types currently available
- 60+ Research goals currently.
- Research is required to unlock crafting for most items in Ancient Warfare
- Researcher NPC available to aid in automating your researching.
Civics System (logistics and automation)
- Resource gathering system for most resources (mining, vanilla farming and breedable animals, vanilla tree types)
- Bulk storage available through the Warehouse Civic multiblock structure.
- Most civics require NPCs to work at them in order to function
- Fully supports sided inventories for automation and interface with other mods
- Extra machines to aid in automation
- Fully support sided inventories with rotation, where applicable
- Multiple specialized crafting stations
- Crafting can be fully automated with the use of NPCs
- Sided inventory support
- 15 user configurable teams and 1 default team for new players
- Teams have a rank and admin system available
- Always-accessible in-game GUI for viewing team members/ranks and admin control for team admins
- Team alliances are available
- Team system is integrated into vehicles, NPCs, gates, civics, and crafting as a authorization system
- Team system is integrated into NPC AI aggro and targeting
Final fantasy xii. Structures
- Template based structure generation for both world-gen and in-game use.
- Scan in-game structures and export them to a ready-to-use template.
- Copy your favorite vanilla redstone designs to easily share with others
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, NPCs, gates
- Advanced template options to support dynamic block selection (e.g. change on biome, randomly, select from list)
- User-configurable structure world-gen — add your own templates, or edit the included default ones to suit your own vision.
- Configurable world-gen site-validation parameters — ensure the buildings fit into the landscape exactly as you want.
- Full vanilla block support, including rotation
- Supports mod-blocks for any ‘normal’ block types, but does not support rotation. Custom mod-block rotation mapping is being investigated.
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, npcs, gates
- Construct buildings from templates in survival mode with the aid of NPCs
Berk is a distinguished professor of psychology at Illinois State. In addition to Development Through the Lifespan, she is author of the best-selling texts. Reinforced by an organizational format in which theory and research are. Jan 14, 2018 - Download Link: Development-Through-Lifespan-Laura-Berk.pdf. Lifespan Laura E. Berk PDF format, Development Through the Lifespan (7th. Berk development through the lifespan 7th edition.
- Reinforced versions of vanilla construction blocks that help protect your fortresses during a siege.
- Explosion resistant — requires multiple TNT sized explosions to destroy
- Variable harvest time — enemy team players harvest blocks as if they were obsidian, friendly players harvest as if they were stone brick
CodeChickenLib (For Minecraft 1.12.2+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CodeChickenLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ancient Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Ancient Warfare Mod: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2 – Download from Server 3
Ancient Warfare Mod NEI Plugin: Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Ancient Warfare Mod: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Instruction Manual: Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Updated Ancient Warfare mod for Minecraft 1.5.2+ (complete rewrite)
Complete rewrite of structures module.
Complete rewrite of vehicles module (client/server coms, interaction, crafting).
Complete rewrite of soldiers module (more npc types, interaction, ai simplification).
Improved Gates -- more styles, and better handling of interaction and synching).
Integration of teams into everything, from the ground up.
Overall reduced network use, only relaying necessary information.
New Crafting system.
New Research Mechanics.
New civics system for the automation of mining, farming, tree chopping, others.
Fully supports sided inventories.
Auto-crafting support with the use of NPC.s