Kingsoft PC Doctor is a powerful and feature-packed security solution designed for MS Windows computers, which will help you keep you PC protected fro various online threats. The program benefits from the powerful Antivirus Engine and the innovative Cloud Security Engine, being able to protect your computer from a wide variety of malicious programs and threats.
The included Anti-Trojan feature will help you quickly scan your computer and find any Trojan virus programs. The application will clean and remove the detected threats and will restore your computer's performance and stability. Moreover, by using this tool you will be able to secure your important files and data, such as PayPal passwords and usernames, financial data, credit card information, and more. The porgram is very easy to use and offers three different scan modes for your computer: 'Overall Scan', 'Quick Scan', and 'Custom Scan'.
- The application helps you easily find and remove malware infections.
- The program offers three different scan modes for your computer.
|Name||Kingsoft PC Doctor|
|Developer||Kingsoft Corporation see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Kingsoft PC Doctor|
|Last Week Downloads||16|
|All Time Downloads||3,274|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Kingsoft PC Doctor has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|Kingsoft PC Doctor 126.96.36.199||April 26, 2012 - Latest Version|
|Kingsoft PC Doctor 188.8.131.52||April 12, 2012|
|Kingsoft PC Doctor 184.108.40.206||March 26, 2012|
|Kingsoft PC Doctor 220.127.116.11||March 09, 2012|
|Kingsoft PC Doctor 18.104.22.168||March 07, 2012|
Kingsoft PC Doctor is a program suite, which means it can perform several cleaning functions to your computer in addition to being used as a registry cleaner.
For example, it can be used to find large files on your hard drive, uninstall programs, and clean junk files.
The registry cleaner in Kingsoft PC Doctor is fast, simple to use, and makes it easy to identify why a particular registry item is marked as containing an error. Download lagu ungu luka disini gudang lagu.
This review is of Kingsoft PC Doctor version 3.7. Please let me know if there's a newer version I need to review.
More About Kingsoft PC Doctor
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP are officially supported but it appears to work just fine in Windows 8 and Windows 10 as well
- The registry cleaner tool in Kingsoft PC Doctor is located in the Cleaner > Registry Cleaner section of the program
- Kingsoft PC Doctor finds invalid application paths, context menu items, software information, fonts, help files, and file format records, among many other things
- It's easy to browse through the errors this program finds so you can see what, specifically, is being explained as an 'issue'
- Before deleting any registry keys, Kingsoft PC Doctor automatically makes a backup of the Windows Registry, which can be restored at any time from the Restore link near the bottom of the program
- Kingsoft PC Doctor can do even more things like alert you when you've used too much Internet traffic, remove temporary files that could threaten your privacy, help reduce the time it takes to start Windows, and remind you to clean up your hard drive when disk space is low, among other things
Kingsoft PC Doctor Pros & Cons
There's a lot to like about PC Doctor:
Prodoc free trial. ProDoc Legal Forms Software. Generate legal documents faster with automated forms. Free up more time for the legal work that demands the most of your.
- Installs quickly
- Interface is uncluttered and easy to use
- Includes other useful tools
- Registry is backed up automatically before cleaning
- No scheduling options
- Hasn't been updated in years
My Thoughts on Kingsoft PC Doctor
Some program suites that include a registry cleaner make it hard to clean just the registry because of all the other tools.
Kingsoft PC Doctor, however, has a dedicated section for registry cleaning so you can use just that portion of the program if you want, which is really nice.
It's unfortunate that there are no scheduling options for cleaning the registry when you're away from your computer, but hardly any other free registry cleaners offer this feature, so I can hardly complain.
Kingsoft PC Doctor seemed to find a similar number of problems with my registry as other registry cleaners did.
I recommend this program not only for its registry cleaning capabilities but because of all the other useful tools that're included.