Citroen C4 Grand Picasso Software Update
- New tech and engine for stylish people carrier
- Styling tweaks and an updated colour range
- Arrives in UK for September, available to order in June
The Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso will receive a suite of updates for 2016.
Engine options now include the 1.2-litre PureTech 130 S&S fitted with an automatic gearbox in both C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso models. Claiming to achieve 55.4mpg and a CO2 output of 115g/km, this turbocharged, three-cylinder people carrier falls into the 20 percent BIK tax rate for the current 2016/17 year. Waratah saw.
Download lagu ngaji qori mp3. Meanwhile, his mother was a teacher Madrasah Aliyah Negeri (MAN), who is now also retired. The last time his father served as Head of a School in Pidie. He was the youngest of three children of the couple Drs H Hasballah Usman (late) and Dra Hj Sulaiman Hasnidar.
Prices have yet to be finalised, but a current 1.2-litre PureTech 130 emitting the same CO2 output with a manual gearbox will cost a 20 percent tax payer £61 in VTR trim. Thanks to a predicted higher list price, we wouldn’t be surprised to see the automatic gearbox command approximately £5 a month more.
A lower-powered PureTech 110 S&S with a 6-speed manual will also be available in five-seat C4 Picasso form only. CO2 figures are yet to be released, but we don’t expect these to venture too far away from the 110g/km as found in the standard C4 hatchback. Official mpg figures should incrementally increase on paper too, but in reality we don’t expect much of a difference as the engine may have to work harder to get the C4 Picasso moving.
P/N:ISL2730UENLN.C1E H/W Ver.:C1 F/W Ver.:LN_1.01 FCC ID:KA2DSL-2640U I spent a lot of time over the Internet searching for the firmware for my router software I got nothing.
Elsewhere, styling tweaks mostly extend to the front – with chrome insert surrounds fitted lower down on the bumper, an additional air intake mounted centrally surrounding the number plate and the Citroen chevrons now extend to encompass the LED daytime running lights.
The rest of the exterior remains largely unchanged, with tweaks limited to the rear light clusters, a new black-filled, rear Citroen badge and a new 17-inch alloy wheel design.
Three new body colours have also been added, while the roof can now be painted in black as an option on the five-seat C4 Picasso. The seven-seat Grand C4 Picasso can now be fitted with silver-painted roof bars.
Inside, both the C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso receive an update in tech thanks to a hands-free tailgate, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, active blind spot monitoring and driver attention alert. Citroen Connect Nav allows for 3D maps, new touch-gestures and Apple Carplay to be used on the updated 7-inch centre touchscreen.
Orders for the updated C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso will be available from June, with models arriving in September.
I shouldn’t have to write this but I thought it may be handy to someone. I had a terrible time trying to figure out how to update the software on our 2016 Citroen C4 Picasso so I thought I’d write a guide how to get them. Hoping somebody will find this through google and save themselves some time.
You get a few years of free map updates with this car and also software updates are available.
To get the updates do the following
- Go to My Citroen UK.
- Create a new account.
- Click on My Car.
- Add a vehicle using the VIN (vehicle identifier number).
- Once the vehicle is added hover over “Citroen Shop” at the top, then click on “Citroen Connect Nav”.
- You end up on this page.
- Download the instructions, map updates and software updates.
- Follow the instructions (these are complex as well, but the instructions are clear unlike finding the files themselves - see below).
This page in french is handy. This page in English and this page also look handy!
The instructions are here.
The map file is called PSA_map-eur_7.0.0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar
The software file is called PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-06-47-34_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar. It is version Version V.21.06.47.34_NAC-r0.
For context, the reason I decided to make this page was the very confusing instructions on Citroen’s website. Hopefully somebody from Citroen will solve this usability problem. The steps I went through to try to find the maps was roughly:
- Go to Citroen’s UK website
- Find the FAQ about map updates
- It sends me to Citroen navigation.
- I make an account there.
- I log into my account there.
- I register my car there.
- I go to the “Find Product” page but it tries to charge me for the maps.
- I go back to the homepage and click on my car “Citroen C4 Picasso”.
- I click on connect nav which is what my car uses.
- It says “Please connect to your Citroen.com Personal Account or visit your distributor to get your navigation system map updates.”
- I have already been at Citroen.com and it sent me here, so I call my dealer.
- They cannot install map updates for me.
- I have to call customer support to try to figure it out but they say “just follow the instructions”.
- Eventually I use google to find “My Citroen”. Cannot remember how I found it.
- Eventually after much hunting I find the route to the files given at the top of this page.
Please Citroen, make this easier!